Shazam!
Back in the early '60s when I spent a summer as an intern at The Greensboro Daily News, any photo that we had not delivered to the engraving department by 4 in the afternoon probably wasn't going to make into the next morning's paper.
So I admit to being blown away by what Steve Earley is doing today.
He is filing photos and text reports from the deck of the Schooner Virginia, somewhere on the rainy, roiling Chesapeake Bay.
Is this a great time to be alive, or what?
Update: Apparently, I'm not the only one who thinks so. I just received this e-mail from reader Andrew Bray:
I LOVE this journal - its great writing and photog. I do have a tech question though. The photo timestamps are nearly real time. How does he get the pix to the site from on the schooner?
It's magic, Andrew!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home